1 September 2013

L'Occitane Haul

Hi there! So I have a haul post for you! I was is L'Occitane ages ago but I've only been able to post now. I've been really ill and in and out of hospital so I haven't had a chance to post anything. Sorry about that.


This is probably the first time I've had a proper look in L'Occitane, I went to the Solihull branch. I have never had such good customer service, ever! I was served by the manager of the shop, she was really informative and helped me pick out the products that suited my skin type. I now absolutely love this company! I'll be defiantly buying more!

I went into L'Occitane because I wanted to find a hand cream that is really moisturising. I have really dry hands and they are covered in eczema.  I've tried medicated creams given to me by my GP and Dermatologist but nothing soothes them more then the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (http://uk.loccitane.com/l'occitane-shea-butter-hand-cream,83,1,29776,271739.htm) I bought the big size which was 150ml priced at £19, you can also buy a smaller version, 30ml, at £8. I love this cream! As I have severe eczema sometimes it can be bleeding and cracked, this soothes it and it doesn't even sting when applied!

For all my lotions and potions I was sucked in by a little key called the Magic Key- Tube Squeezer (http://uk.loccitane.com/magic-key-tube-squeezer,83,1,29776,269984.htm). It helps get the last bit out of your product out of its tube! You just slide it on and twist it. It comes in a protective case to keep it safe and free from scratches! The key was priced at £5 which I thought was a great price!

The next thing that caught my eye as I was paying was perfume! It's a roll on! It's called Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette Roll-on (http://uk.loccitane.com/pivoine-flora-eau-de-toilette-roll-on,83,1,29879,272222.htm), it was priced at £14.50 for 10ml. It smells like you're going through a field of roses... I'm dreaming there, but really, it smells amazing!

As I bought all of that the lady that served me gave me a heap tonne of samples! Then as I got to the till I was given a Ultra Rich Shower Cream (http://uk.loccitane.com/ultra-rich-shower-cream,83,1,30009,270336.htm) for free! It was supposed to be £13! This shower gel smells amazing! It contains 5% shea which is good for my dry eczema prone skin!

I am now a TRUE fan of L'Occitane! Things can be a bit pricey and it's not like I'm a millionaire! The things I got were really worth it, especially the hand cream! I put loads on at night time with some gloves, looking all cool and trendy, joke, I look hilarious but I take those gloves off, everything has been absorbed and my hands are soft and the eczema calms down! I love it!

I hope you enjoyed this post! As I said, really sorry I haven't posted for a while. I also want to say a HUGE hello to all my new and old followers! I get so excited when you follow, comment and follow me on Twitter (@DemandBeauty). Thank you!

See you soon m'lovlies!

Have you lovely lot tried some products from L'Occitane, if you haven't, would you like to? What would you like to try?




2 comments:

  1. The L'Occitane hand cream is my absolute favourite! I'm very nearly out, i have it on my birthday list x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Good idea! I know that it is cheaper on QVC but I bought mine in the a L'Occitane shop. I love it! Have a great birthday whenever it is :D x

      Delete